Report by 830 p.m. at Safderjung Railway Station for royal welcome & after check-in formalities board the Maharajas’ Express for onboard dinner.
Train departs by 10 p.m. from Delhi.
Early morning visit One Of Seven Wonders of Modern World –The TajMahal, often described as poetry in white marble & later enjoy Champagne breakfast atop a small hillock gazing at the Taj Mahal.Later return to train for lunch & rest.
Afternoon visit UNESCO World Heritage Site of Agra Fort & return to train for time at leisure & Dinner.
1) Visit 17th Century built Itmad-ud-Daulah Tomb of white marble
2) Excursion to UNESCO World Heritage City bof Fatehpur Sikri
3) Spa Facilities at 5 Star Hotel.
4) Private Shopping Tour.
5) Evening cultural program of "Mohabbat The Taj"
On arrival at SawaiMadhopur Railway Station proceed for excursion to Jungles of Ranthambhore - the private hunting ground of the Maharajas. Possible sighting of the elusive Royal Bengal Tiger. These jungles are also home to sambar, chital, nilgai, chinkara, wild boar, sloth bear, hyena, jackal and leopard.
Return to train by 9:30 and depart.Enjoy brunch on board.
On arrival in Pink City of Jaipur, proceed for excursion to 16th century built Amber Fort Palace & later drive back to City Palace to spend time with Elephants ,followed by Cultural Program & Dinner .Return to train after dinner & train departs from Jaipur.
1) Private shopping tour.
2) Visit to City Palace & UNESCO World Heritage Site of Jantar Mantar (Sun Observatory).
3) Enjoy Golfing at the Rambagh Golf Club.
4) Spa facilities at 5 Star Hotel.
Maharajas Express train reaches Safderjung Railway station early morning. Check-out by 830 a.m. after breakfast "The Gems of India" journey comes to an end, but its memories live on forever!
1) Train Tour Manager reserves the right to change itinerary, destinations and scheduled departures at short notice.
2) Optional Tours are subject to availability & you may have to miss scheduled program to avail these services.
3 Nights Gems Of India Jorney Departs New Delhi on Wednesday
From October 2016 to April 2018
|May to September||No Operations||No Operations||No Operations|
3 Nights Gems Of India Journey Cost (in US$)
|Occupancy Type||Deluxe Cabin||Junior Suite||Suite||Presidential Suite|
|On Single Occupancy for
|US$ 6,760||US$ 9,410||US$ 15,200||US$ 25,800|
|On Twin Share for 2 Persons||US$ 7,700||US$ 9,900||US$ 15,200||US$ 25,800|
|For 3 Persons In P. Suite||N/A||N/A||N/A||US$ 38,700|
|For 4 Persons In P. Suite||N/A||N/A||N/A||US$ 51,600|
- Add Government Service Tax Extra, as applicable.
- Add US$ 500 Holiday Surcharge Extra per person for Tour Depart 28 Dec 2016 Depart.
- Indian Nationals can pay in equivalent INR Rupees as prevailing rate of exchange.
1. Advice preferred date of journey with cabin type & number of passengers.
2. We require Name/Nationality/Date Of Birth/Passport Numbers of all the passengers to process booking request.
3. Booking will be confirmed on receipt of MINIMUM 30% advance deposit of Ticket Value.
4. Balance Payment must reach us at least 70 days before tour depart.
5. Booking request made less than 70 days before tour depart ,will be confirmed on receipt of one time full deposit of ticket value.
6. To issue Travel documents ,we require Passport Copy of all passengers & Reservation Form.
7. Advice interest to Book Hotels in New Delhi & Mumbai or customized package tours pre/post train tour journey.
8. Passengers are advised to pre-book Tour Insurance from country of origin of travel
(a) Royal Indian Trains is PSA-IA of Maharajas’ Express operated by IRCTC; & our liability is limited to that of Booking Agent Only.
(b) All requests for cancellation must be made in writing & acknowledged by us.
(c) Minimum 30% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fee if booking cancelled > 65 days before tour depart
(d) Minimum 50% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fee if booking cancelled between 64 days to 50 days before tour depart
(e) Full 100% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fee if booking cancelled < 49 days before tour depart
(f) Request for Change in Passenger Name/Journey Date as per IRCTC policy
(g) All overseas refunds ,as per cancellation policy are subject to rules & regulations of Reserve Bank Of India
(h) Royal Indian Trains reserves the right to deduct US$ 100 bank processing fee to process overseas funds & will be refunded in equivalent INR Rupees as per amount received.
Disputes ,if any, are subject to Jurisdiction of Courts of New Delhi (India) Only.
By Online Credit Card Authorization OR Swift Wire Transfer OR NEFT/RTGS Transfer