Welcome and check-in formalities at 8:45 pm at Delhi Safdarjung Railway Station followed by dinner on board. Train departs from station at 10 pm.
Early morning visit One Of Seven Wonders of Modern World-The Taj Mahal, often described as poetry in white marble, s followed by Champagne breakfast atop.
A small hillock at Taj Khema gazing at the TajMahal. Post breakfast,you may return to the train to relax Or avail optional Tours.
Post lunch visit UNESCO World Heritage Site of Agra Fort,built in 16th century & seat of Mughal Empire for 150 years. Later, you may return to the train to relax Or avail optional Tours .
Dinner on board & train departs.
1) Excursion to UNESCO World Heritage Site of FatehpurSikri.
2) Visit to Itmad-ud-Daulah Tomb,built in white marble in 17th century .
3) Enjoy Spa facility at a 5 star hotel
4) Private shopping tour
5) Evening enjoy "Mohabbat The Taj" cultural program
On early morning arrival at Sawai Madhopur Railway Station proceed for excursion to Tiger Reserve of Ranthambhore-former private hunting ground of the Maharajas. This jungle is home to Royal Bengal Tiger. Also, sambar, chital, nilgai, chinkara, wild boar, sloth bear, hyena, jackal and leopard.
Return to train by 9:30 a.m. & depart. Enjoy brunch on board.
On arrival in Jaipur proceed to visit UNESCO World Heritage site of Jantar Mantar( Sun Dial & Observatory) .Later spend time with Elephants,painting & feeding them or taking a Royal Ride at City Palace/Jai Mahal Palace. This is followed by a lavish dinner.
Return to the train post dinner & depart.
1) Exclusive Private shopping tour.
2) Excursion to Amber Fort
3) Golfing at the Rambagh Golf Club.
4) Spa facilities at 5 Star Hotel
The train reaches Bikaner Station in the morning. After onboard breakfast, you may choose to relax on the train Or avail optional activities.
Post onboard lunch, visit 16th century built Junagarh Fort-a formidable structure encircled by a moat and features numerous decorative halls. Later enjoy high-tea at Gajner Palace, before proceeding for Barbeque Dinner with cocktails on Sand Dunes.
After dinner drive back to Railway Station & train departs
1) Visit to Lalgarh Museum
2) Excursion to Deshnok Rat Temple (revered by locals & hindus)
Maharajas Express arrives in Jodhpur in the morning. Breakfast Onboard the train You may choose to relax on the train OR avail optional tours.
After on board lunch, proceed to visit early 17th Century Built Mehrangarh Fort ,an impressive architecture –located atop a hill & overlooking the old town
Later enjoy walk through bylanes of Clock Tower Market followed by joy ride in tuktuks.
Proceed for puppet show & royal cocktail dinner at Hanwant Mahal. Post dinner return to Maharajas Express & train departs.
1) Excursion to Bishnoi Village
2) Spa Facilities at 5 Star Hotel
3) Private Shopping Tour
4) Visit to Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum Or Jaswant Thada
After breakfast on board, proceed for boat ride in Lake Pichola & visit to City Palace Complex & adjoining Crystal Gallery. Followed by sumptous lunch in Satkar Hall of Fatehprakash Palace.
Post lunch, you may proceed back to Maharajas Express to relax OR avail optionial activities.
Dinner onboard the train
1) Spa Facilities at 5 Star Hotel
2) Private Shopping Tour
3) Evening Sound & Light Show(if time permits)
After onboard breakfast, disembark from Maharajas Express at Sevalia Railway Station & proceed for excursion to Dinosaur Fossil Park followed by Village Walking Tour. Later drive to Garden Palace ,for an exclusive lunch hosted by Royal Family of Balsinor
Post lunch, drive back to the railway station to board Maharajas Express & depart.
Enjoy an 'Indian evening', on board the train, followed by dinner.
Train arrives at Kurla railway station (LokNayak terminus), Mumbai by 0730 am in the morning. Bid farewell to the Maharajas’ Express after breakfast, by 815 am.
1) The train manager reserves the right to change the day to say program to suit local logistics.
2) The Optional Tours are subject to time available & cannot be guaranteed.
From October 2016 till April 2018
|Depart Ex Delhi||2016||2017||2018|
The train tour operator(IRCTC) reserves the right to cancel the scheduled depart if MINIMUM Occupancy not achieved & in such a cae-the advance received will be refunded (with no further liability)
7 Nights Indian Splendour Journey Cost (in US$)
|Occupancy Type||Deluxe Cabin||Junior Suite||Suite||Presidential Suite|
|On Single Occupancy for
|US$ 10,490||US$ 17,980||US$ 27,600||US$ 47,400|
|On Twin Share for 2 Persons||US$ 11,960||US$ 18,920||US$ 27,600||US$ 47,400|
|For 3 Persons In P. Suite||N/A||N/A||N/A||US$ 71,100|
|For 4 Persons In P. Suite||N/A||N/A||N/A||US$ 94,800|
- Add Government Taxes Extra, as applicable.
- Add US$ 500 per person Holiday Surcharge Extra for 23 Dec 2017 Depart.
- Indian Nationals can pay in equivalent INR Rupees as prevailing rate of exchange.
1. Advice preferred date of journey with cabin type & number of passengers.
2. We require Name/Nationality/Date Of Birth/Passport Numbers of all the passengers to process booking request.
3. Booking will be confirmed on receipt of MINIMUM 30% advance deposit of Ticket Value.
4. Balance Payment must reach us at least 70 days before tour depart.
5. Booking request made less than 70 days before tour depart ,will be confirmed on receipt of one time full deposit of ticket value.
6. To issue Travel documents ,we require Passport Copy of all passengers & Reservation Form.
7. Advice interest to Book Hotels in New Delhi & Mumbai or customized package tours pre/post train tour journey.
8. Passengers are advised to pre-book Tour Insurance from country of origin of travel
(a) Royal Indian Trains is PSA-IA of Maharajas’ Express operated by IRCTC; & our liability is limited to that of Booking Agent Only.
(b) All requests for cancellation must be made in writing & acknowledged by us.
(c) Minimum 30% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fee if booking cancelled > 65 days before tour depart
(d) Minimum 50% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fee if booking cancelled between 64 days to 50 days before tour depart
(e) Full 100% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fee if booking cancelled < 49 days before tour depart
(f) Request for Change in Passenger Name/Journey Date as per IRCTC policy
(g) All overseas refunds ,as per cancellation policy are subject to rules & regulations of Reserve Bank Of India
(h) Royal Indian Trains reserves the right to deduct US$ 100 bank processing fee to process overseas funds & will be refunded in equivalent INR Rupees as per amount received
(1) The Train Tour Operator (IRCTC) reserves the right to cancel a scheduled depart in case of Low Occupoancy & refund the Advance Received(with NO Further liability)
Disputes ,if any, are subject to Jurisdiction of Courts of New Delhi (India) Only.
By Online Credit Card Authorization OR Swift Wire Transfer OR NEFT/RTGS Transfer