Report by 830 a.m. at Safderjung Railway Station for royal welcome & after check-in formalities, board the Maharajas Express Train departs by 10 a.m. Leisurely Sunday Brunch on board. Enjoy the scenic countryside as the train Journeys to Agra.
On arrival in Agra, visit One of Seven Wonders of Modern World-The Taj Mahal,often described as poetry in white marble.Later return to the train for onboard dinner. Overnight Train stabled in Agra.
1) "Mohabbat The Taj Show" cultural program
2) Visit to mid 17th century built Itam –Ud – Daula white marble mausoleum, inlaid with semi-precious stones & nicknamed the 'Baby Taj'
3) Spa facility at a 5-star hotel.
4) Exclusive private shopping tour
After onboard breakfast proceed to visit UNESCO World Heritage Site of Agra Fort-fortified in late 16th century by Mughal Emperor Akbar & was the seat of power of the Great Mughal Dynasty over next 100 years. Later return back to the train & depart.Lunch onboard.
On arrival at Sawai Madhopur Railway Station proceed for excursion to Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve –home to more than 25 Bengal Tigers ,besides other wild life animals including leopard, nilgai, wildboar, sambar, hyena, sloth bear, southern plains gray langur, rhesus macaque and chital. The sanctuary is home to a wide variety of trees, plants, birds and reptiles, as well as one of the largest banyan trees in India. Later return to the train to enjoy an ‘Indian evening’ followed by dinner.Train departs
After onboard breakfast, proceed for excursion to UNESCO World Heritage Site of late 16th century built Amer Fort Palace,located atop a small hillock with red sandstone walls and marble inlay work. Return to train for onboard lunch & brief rest.
Late afternoon proceed to Jai Mahal Palace for exclusive Elephant activities—where guests have an opportunity to decorate them with vibrant paints, feed them OR take a regal ride.
This is followed by traditional Kalbelia dance program & splendid dinner. Later return to train & depart.
1) Spa facilities at a 5-star hotel
2) Exclusive private shopping tour
3) Golfing at Rambagh Golf Club
4) Visit to the Grandiose City Palace and UNESCO World Heritage site of Jantar Mantar (Sun Observatory based on traditional Indian principles of astronomy)
Check-out after onboard breakfast by 830 a.m. on arrival at Safderjung Railway station & farewell by staff.
From October 2016 to April 2018
|Depart Ex New Delhi||2016||2017||2018|
|May to September||No Operations||No Operations||No Operations|
3 Nights Treasures Of India Journey Cost (in US$)
|Occupancy Type||Deluxe Cabin||Junior Suite||Suite||Presidential Suite|
|On Single Occupancy for
|US$ 6,760||US$ 9,410||US$ 15,200||US$ 25,800|
|On Twin Share for 2 Persons||US$ 7,700||US$ 9,900||US$ 15,200||US$ 25,800|
|For 3 Persons In P. Suite||N/A||N/A||N/A||US$ 38,700|
|For 4 Persons In P. Suite||N/A||N/A||N/A||US$ 51,600|
- Add Government Service Tax Extra, as applicable.
- Add Holiday Surcharge of US$ 500 per person extra for Tour Depart 25 Dec 2016 Depart
- Indian Nationals can pay in equivalent INR Rupees as prevailing rate of exchange.
1. Advice preferred date of journey with cabin type & number of passengers.
2. We require Name/Nationality/Date Of Birth/Passport Numbers of all the passengers to process booking request.
3. Booking will be confirmed on receipt of MINIMUM 30% advance deposit of Ticket Value.
4. Balance Payment must reach us at least 70 days before tour depart.
5. Booking request made less than 70 days before tour depart ,will be confirmed on receipt of one time full deposit of ticket value.
6.To issue Travel documents ,we require Passport Copy of all passengers & Reservation Form.
7. Advice interest to Book Hotels in New Delhi & Mumbai or customized package tours pre/post train tour journey.
8. Passengers are advised to pre-book Tour Insurance from country of origin of travel
(a) Royal Indian Trains is PSA-IA of Maharajas’ Express operated by IRCTC; & our liability is limited to that of Booking Agent Only.
(b) All requests for cancellation must be made in writing & acknowledged by us.
(c) Minimum 30% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fee if booking cancelled > 65 days before tour depart
(d) Minimum 50% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fee if booking cancelled between 64 days to 50 days before tour depart
(e) Full 100% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fee if booking cancelled < 49 days before tour depart
(f) Request for Change in Passenger Name/Journey Date as per IRCTC policy
(g) All overseas refunds ,as per cancellation policy are subject to rules & regulations of Reserve Bank Of India
(h) Royal Indian Trains reserves the right to deduct US$ 100 bank processing fee to process overseas funds & will be refunded in equivalent INR Rupees as per amount received.
(i) In case Train Tour Operator(IRCTC) decides to cancel the scheduled depart for whatsoever reason-Maximum Liability of “Royal Indian Trains” is to refund passengers the advance taken for train booking. IMPORTANT:
1) The train manager reserves the right to amend the Scheduled Program at short notice, to suit local logistics.
2) Optional activities can only be booked onboard the train & on direct payment.
By Online Credit Card Authorization OR Swift Wire Transfer OR NEFT/RTGS Transfer